Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I may not have given birth to them, but I'm no less a mother because I choose to have dogs instead of children. I have been puked on, peed on, pooped on. I have broken up fights between them. I have spent countless hours worrying about them. I have lost sleep when they've been sick. I've gotten up with them in the middle of the night to care for them.

I have also received more love from them than I ever thought I deserved. I have had countless hours of fun with them. I have enjoyed every second of cuddling with them.

And I wouldn't change a single second of it.

My loves and my life:

Diesel:

Grace:



And my beautiful angel, Makayla, who I miss every single day:


Happy Mother's Day to all mothers - of the human and fur kids.





No comments:

Post a Comment