Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Random Thoughts

Nothing exciting to post, so just thought I'd throw out some random thoughts simply for the sake of posting.

It's March 22 and we're expecting anywhere from 4-10 inches of snow. Apparently, Mother Nature didn't get the memo that it's now spring - she can take her snowstorm and shove it as far as I'm concerned!!

Speaking of snow, it amazes me that we've had 4 or 5 months of snow already and yet people still end up in the ditch because they're driving too fast. Hello, morons, if the roads are snow covered, slow down. Going too fast and ending up in the ditch only means it will take you even longer to get where you were going and will cost you more!!! And tailgating me because you apparently feel I'm driving too slow isn't going to make me go faster. I'm not going to risk my safety because you think I should drive faster. In fact, most times, if you tailgate me, I'm going to go even slower for no reason other than to piss you off!

Waiting to see how much we'll get back for a tax refund this year and then we'll hopefully tackle our next home project - converting the spare bedroom into a mini workout room. Josh would like to get some type of home gym setup (like a Bowflex) and I'd like to get a treadmill. We have this fabulous notion that if we have exercise equipment at home, then we have no reason not to workout - we'll see how that goes!!! Of course, in order to do this, we have to take out the carpet and put in hardwood floor, add another receiver to DirecTV and buy a new TV to put in the workout room because I can't workout without a TV. Then we have to actually buy the exercise equipment. I'd imagine that by the time we're all said and done, we'll be too broke to do anything but workout. So, hmmm, maybe it will be successful after all!!!

Ok, was trying to think of other random thoughts when I just saw a huge lightning strike out the window, followed by two huge thunder booms. It's currently snowing, thundering and lightning all at the same time. Go figure. Oh, Sis must be having a fit in heaven - that girl hates thunderstorms!

No comments:

Post a Comment